Central Corporate and Consultancy Services (Private) Limited
The Firm operates “Central Corporate and Consultancy Services (Private) Limited (CCCS)” which provides Corporate Secretarial, Project Investment and Financing Services to various Corporate and International Clients.
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Attending Board Meetings and Shareholder Meetings
- Recoding and preparing minutes
- Maintaining and updating of all statutory registers and books
- Preparing and filing of statutory returns with the Registry of Companies
- Attending to the issuing of shares by the Company
- Drafting of board papers and circulars
- Liaising with shareholders
Registration of Companies
The Company undertakes on behalf of its clients the filling of all statutorily required forms and liaising with all statutory regulators. Additionally CCCS regularly represents clients at inquires with regulators.
Winding Up of Companies
We specialize in the undertaking of the entire winding up process of Companies for and on behalf of Clients.
CCCS regularly facilitates clients to enter and/or expand into new business activities and/or areas such as real estate, service providing, expansion of its business portfolio, takeovers and mergers.